The Sub-Committee on Morals and Ethics, under the Senate Standing on Religions, Morals, Ethics, Arts and Culture, together with
Catholic Association of Thailand And Port Authority of Thailand invite you to
Submit your clip and be part of Something GREAT!
1. Produce VDO clip under the theme: “Pathway to Net Zero: Our Common Home (v. 1.0)” in which the concept and story is to preserve the environment and take care of the world where we live.
2. The total length of VDO must not exceed 3 minutes.
3. Contestants will be divided into 4 Categories:
3.1 Applicants on behalf of Institution / School / Corporation
3.2 Thai language VDO Clip - Age 23 years old or more
3.3 Thai language VDO Clip - Age less than 23 years old
3.4 English language VDO Clip - Age less than 23 years old
4. VDO Clip in each Categories must not be redundant.
5. Contestants could submit the VDO clip as Individual contestant or Team contestants (not exceed 3 persons).
6. All contestants who submit their VDO or participate in this project can ask for the Certificate of Participation of "Time to Care the World: Our Common Home" from Catholic Association of Thailand.
7. All works must be original and do not violate nor Infringement of copyright / patent / trademark or piracy.
8. By participating in the project and submitting the VDO clip for contest, the VDO producer / contestants allow the Catholic Association of Thailand AND The Sub-Committee on Morals and Ethics, under the Senate Standing on Religions, Morals, Ethics, Arts and Culture AND the Port Authority of Thailand to duplicate, copy, and broadcast the VDO clip through other Catholic Association of Thailand "Save the World Innovation project" as well as other related projects.
9. Catholic Association of Thailand will select the Winners of each Categories, total of 15 winning VDO clips. The producers of the chosen clips will receive the 20,000 Baht Prize. The Certificate of Participation from Catholic Association of Thailand and the Sub-Committee on Morals and Ethics, under the Senate Standing on Religions, Morals, Ethics, Arts and Culture can be granted upon requested.
10. The participants who receive the Award are required to provide Personal Identification Card. In case participants are less than 15 years old, other Government's Identification Card is required.
11. We reserve all rights to screen and select the wining Contesters.
12. The VDO Clip is required to be uploaded as "PUBLIC YouTube Link" and submitted together with the application in the link provided.
The period of submitting the VDO Clips will be from 1 November to 31 December 2023 at 24.00 hours.
Those who submitted after the deadline will be disqualified.
13. The Winners and Ceremony Award will be officially announced in February 2024 (date to be confirmed).